Nov 8, 2017
Jesus Calling PART 3 -
New Age "Messages": Sarah Young's Contemplative Prayer Method
Identical to Passive, Telepathic-Psychic Literary
Part Audio Series by Chris Lawson
This discernment teaching message
is also available as one lengthy audio under the title, Sarah Young’s Jesus Calling Messages
Compared to Spirit Channeled Messages (See episode
See The "Jesus Calling" Sarah Young
Devotional Series - Expose Archive.
Note for Jesus Calling
devotional readers: This series includes direct quotes
from the Jesus Calling author Sarah Young, from her
personal interviews with news correspondents. These quotes are then
compared to definitions from The Donning International
Encyclopedic Psychic Dictionary (June G. Bletzer,
- The book of Jude in the
Bible warns the Church against apostasy and false
- See Jude’s exhortation to
"contend earnestly for the faith" (Jude 3,4).
- Exalting the Lord, defending the
faith, and warning about deception.
- We are not here to pass judgment
on her (Sarah Young’s) heart.
- Sarah Young’s literature, she
says “Jesus” is talking to her.
- See, “Another Jesus” Calling - How False
Christs Are Entering the Church Through Contemplative Prayer -
SECOND EDITION - by Warren B. Smith
- A New Age channeled
book by the name of God Calling influenced Sarah Young in
her own personal pursuit to receive alleged "messages" from
- Which "Jesus" is calling and
which God is “calling”?
- Ten Things You Should Know About
Sarah Young’s Jesus Calling.
- Warren B. Smith’s biblical
refutation of Sarah Young’s Christian devotional book Jesus
- Damage Control for a False
Christ (Booklet) by Warren B. Smith.
- New Age Implications of
Jesus Calling (Booklet) by Warren B. Smith.
- Dangerous pre-Christian
"shrooming" experience in the California desert.
- Testimony of an occult vision
and seeing a giant counterfeit "Jesus" in the sky.
- New Age/occult spirit revelation
from a demonic spirit masquerading as "Jesus."
- Paul the Apostle's concern about
Christians being deceived (2 Corinthians
- Paul the Apostle warns about
corrupting influences on the Christian's mind.
- Paul rebukes believers who
put up with people who bring false gospels and false
- Even Satan can transform himself
into an “angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:12-15).
View audio posts in this
series here - Jesus Calling