Jun 1, 2019
Jesus Calling Messages Compared to Channeled Spirit Messages
Examining Sarah Young’s “listening prayer” method and her own words
This audio mentions the following:
- Crafty teachings embraced in
- The danger of “channeled” literature such as God Calling (Edited by A.J. Russell)
- Sarah’s Young claims she was inspired by God Calling to write her “Christian” devotional, Jesus Calling.
- Destructive heresies, “deceptive words,” and the exploitation of Christians in the Christian Marketplace.
- Extensive listing of “channeled” entities, including various demon spirits named and masquerading as numerous biblical personalities, including “Jesus.”
- Direct quotes from Sarah Young’s Q&A Interview’ from CBN, and other mentions from Christianity Today.
- Damage control for Sarah Young’s “False Christ” implemented by the publisher of Jesus Calling.
- Direct quotes from The Encyclopedia of New Age Beliefs and The Donning International [New Age/Occult] Encyclopedic Psychic Dictionary - explaining “literary mediumship,” “listening” prayer, and “clairaudience” - that are virtually identical to Sarah Young’s alleged contemplative “listening prayer.”
- There are only three options as to what Jesus Calling really is (1) personal human delusion, (2) total deception writing, or (3) spiritistic communication under the guise of “Jesus Calling.”
- Massive documentation refuting Jesus Calling on the SRN webpage titled ‘Sarah Young’s Jesus Calling: Another New Age Jesus’.
- Article by Lighthouse Trails Editors titled, ‘About That Jesus Calling - Ten Things You Might Not Know’.
- Mention of numerous New Age metaphysical terms (buzz-words) found in Jesus Calling, given by Sarah Young’s “Jesus,” to Sarah Young.
- Will Sarah Young and her publisher who is doing damage control confess and repent from what they have done - in plain sight?
Scriptures in order of mention: 2 Peter 1:12 - 2:3; Jude 1-4, 24-25; 2 Corinthians 11:1-4, 12-15; Matthew 7:15-23; Psalm 46; Genesis 3:1-5; 1 Timothy 4:1-2; 1 John 3:24 - 4:6; Matthew 24:1-3, 11, 23; Matthew 7:1-5, 15-23
(Recorded: Mar 18, 2015)