Aug 27, 2015
Do’s and Don’ts of
Witnessing to Cults
Practical tips on sharing
with the cultist at your door
Various topics covered or
- Sanctify the Lord God in your
- Humility, compassion, love, and
truth versus arrogance, pride, and strife.
- Which “Jesus” are you
proclaiming - the biblical Jesus or a counterfeit Jesus/false
- Understanding Christian
apologetics and defending the Christian faith.
- What is a cult and how do we
- Confronting bad theology
versus attacking people and their character.
- Defending the truth, speaking
truth, and giving biblical answers.
- Communicating who Jesus Christ
- Studying to “show yourself
- What exactly is “another
- Weapons of righteousness,
Christian character, and individual giftedness in the
- The Christian warfare -
understanding the enemy and our victory in Christ.
- The cultists "experience" and
emotions versus true biblical signs and wonders.
- Cultists have been trained
and/or inoculated against the historic Christian faith.
- Biblical terminology in
contradistinction to destructive cultic redefinitions.
- Sample definition (“atonement”)
and sample heresy (“baptismal regeneration”).
- Important things to remember
when speaking with people.
- Practical “do’s” and “don’ts” when sharing with
Scriptures: 1 Peter 3:15; John
14:6-7; John 3:16; 2 2 Timothy 2:15; Corinthians 11:3-4; 2
Corinthians 4:4; Galatians 5:22; Revelation 20:2; Jude 3,17,20-23;
Isaiah 59:1; Mark 4:1-20; Isaiah 55:10-11; Colossians 4:5; 1
Corinthians 9:3; Philippians 1:7; 2 Timothy 4:16; Zechariah
Recorded 1995, San Luis Obispo, California.